Also, you may need to check on the jetpack webpage that the dmz is checked on and the number is the same as in the LS.Hello Ryan,
If you would like to configure Base TCP Server via WiFi, please follow the steps below:
1. In the TCP Server Configuration screen tap on WiFi button.
2. Set AP SSID, Network Key, select WLAN On, OK.
3. Go to Base/Rover screen, tap on "To Base".
4. Wait until LS will configure Base WiFi and start TCP Server.
5. Go to "TCP Server Configurartion" screen, the IP will be populated automatically.