The orientation matrix and position of the phase center are recorded in the raw GNSS file but J-Field doesn't record the amount of compensation in the project database.
Yes, compensation should eliminate the position shift in this case.
In the PreRelease 22.214.171.1244 I have changed the Real-Time shift apply behavior:
- returned apply behavior as it was in the previous release.
- added the possibility to apply the Real-Time shift in the office when there are no incoming corrections from a base.
If it is possible, you can try...
Nate, for now in the office you can try M-Local.
1) Select the point "31" in the Points list.
2) Go to the point info screen:
3) Push "Auto" (it will switch to "ABS"):
4) Push the bottom button with green planes under 0-Local. It will ask to select a known point. Select the design point...