User visible changes in the firmware version 3.7.4 since version 3.7.3.
1. New SVs tracking parameters implemented, mostly for proper support
for independent tracking of signals.
2. Removed long obsolete parameters: /par/hd, /par/hist,
/par/opts/cur, /par/opts/all, /log/&[name,size,time]
3. FH modem: new parameters to get temperature, power, and voltage.
4. Removed support of SAIF augmentation service as well as
corresponding interface. Added support of SLAS augmentation service
as well as corresponding interface. Note that support of SLAS is added
as new type of standard code differential solution mode (not wide-area !)
because SLAS augmentation service simply retranslates range corrections
from ground base stations.
5. Added computation of ionospheric delay in stand-alone mode by grid
received from one of augmentation services.
6. Changed default NMEA version from v3.0 to Javad extension of v4.1
7. Using of almanac instead of ephemeris: fixed bug.
8. RTCM3: fixed bug of using of message 1230 (GLONASS biases) with
9. RTCM3: GLONASS biases from message 1230 are now enabled by default
and their using has higher priority than using of biases computed
10. PVT parameter "/par/pos/sp/meas": added synonyms to some modes of
using of measurements.
11. New PVT parameter for selection of usable measurements.
12. Tracking: added limited support of BeiDou B2b signal, transmitted
from phase3 satellites (reverse-engineering). T40 receivers only.
13. Tracking: added support of BeiDou signals B1c and B2a (T40
receivers and several TRIUPMH-based receivers).
14. Non-RTK PVT engine: added the support of BeiDou signals B1c and
B2a (T40 receivers).
15. RTCM3 message type 1029: added new fields "id" and "id2" in "modem" mode
as well as corresponding fields to "/par/rover/base/modem" parameter.
16. Some JPS messages with counters of satellites has been extended
to support all navigation systems.
17. New engine for simultaneous processing of all signals of all
navigation systems for preliminary detection of bad pseudoranges
measurements before their using in PVT engines. Provides seamless
selection of signals used in PVT engine. Is available in part of
receivers. Takes the meaning with independent tracking.
Is disabled by default.
18. IRNSS: fixed bug which disables update of ephemeris for some
satellites. Also number of IRNSS satellites increased to 14 due to
the latest ICD.
19. BLUETOOTH: fix incompatibility with Windows 10 version 1803.
20. GPS almanac: fixed bug of decoding for PRN#13.
21. Imported new antenna database from NGS: <NGS-18/05/24=661>
22. Fixed critical bug in SVs tracking, introduced in 3.7.3 version
(it is fixed in 3.7.3p1 too). This bug fires whenever
parameter "/par/raw/corr/ca/carrier" is set to "normal", in
particular for all receivers without "advanced multipath
reduction" option being purchased. After reacquisition of
temporary lost signal pseudorange measurements may be permanently
wrong for up to several tens of meters.
23. TRIUMPH2: enabled FTP server and FTP push features.
24. SIGMA and DELTA: Support external radio.
25. L-BAND/BEACON: New information parameters were added.
26. Number of Galileo satellites increased up to 36.
27. RTCM3: added lost GLONASS day number in RTCM3 MSM messages.
28. RTCM3: fixed wrong resolution of Toc and Toe fields of message 1044.
29. RTCM3: added output of messages 1046 (Galileo I/NAV ephemeris) and
1042 (BeiDou ephemeris).
30. BeiDou: Added tracking of altBoc signal (it is combination of B2a
and B2b signals). Because of B12 signal seems to be absent on phase3
satellites, this new signal (called "aboc") placed in "P1" slot
instead. T40 receivers only.
31. USB disk: fix wrong disk size being assumed.
32. USB disk: fix damaging disk contents when there are deleted files
in working directory.
33. TRIUMPH_M: Support of registration mode on the best signal for GSM
34. BINEX: implemented record 0x01-14 — Upgraded Decoded Galileo Ephemeris.
35. Wide-area code differential mode: added using of QZSS L1Sb data
for this mode as well as corresponding command interface.
Note that parameter "/par/wd/type" is "sbas" in this case as well as
for using of true SBAS satellites.
36. Code-differential mode with RTCM3/CMR corrections: fixed losses of
corrections for part of satellites when number of satellites is large.
37. Added tracking of GPS L1C signal (prooved by simulator).
38. Fixed a problem with Galileo I/Nav decoder when "raw/data/mode"
parameter differed from "noerr". With 1/2 probability decoder
sticked in mode, when even and odd pages were swapped.
More Detailed Description
(refer to GREIS for even more details)