New project yesterday, setup T3 base with internal radio and 5dB whip on ~15' antenna tripod on top of a hill with huge south west and north horizon. Only about the achieve about 1200' from the base still with the radio, so we set a point and moved the base up to continue working. What ensued was pretty frustrating. We were unable to get any corrections from the base, despite good radio, and good sky. Hard restarted both the LS+ and T3, reset NVRAM, checked for radio interference, no atmospheric issues as we setup a LS and T2 about 30' away and they fixed immediately. After multiple restarts we decided to see if the LS+ would get corrections from the T2, which it did with no issue. Seems like something in the T3, we're on our second one here, we sent the first one back to the shop and now we're getting this issue with the replacement. Sent the project up to support, NW-20- putnam sub ls+ 00998.