I noticed an update available today, 184.108.40.2065. I installed it hoping that it would fix the issue, but no such luck.We have had similar problems in Australia. Have you updated the Triumph-LS software recently?
Is that the RTCM 1006 message being sent by CRTN? That fits the values I was getting.Here is the position they translate from UCD1 mount point.
*** Reference position ***
HEADER 1006 ID: 10, Length: 21, Crc: 3663548, ITRF Year: 0, Flags: 0xA
Coord_XYZ_ID_1006: -2628826.3248 -4247932.4201 3952176.7324 10
Coord_BLH_ID_1006: 0.6726 -2.1250 -0.3172 10
What I still don't understand is that CRTN claims it hasn't changed its coordinate reference since March of 2018, yet I only started getting bad coordinates in February of this year. If CRTN hasn't changed anything, that would suggest that Javad changed something. But if the 1006 RTCM message decoded by Alexander is verbatim from CRTN, then it looks like CRTN is casting a different XYZ position from the one I was getting in January.
Alert (3/26/2019): It was discovered that the northern California CRTN server (220.127.116.11) was transmitting incorrect coordinates in the RTCM3 messages. This started on January 16th when we moved the server to another workstation. The problem was resolved in the late afternoon of March 26th. Anyone who relied on the CRTN coordinates over this time period will need to revisit their rover coordinates. Please contact us if you believe your surveys may have been affected by the erroneous coordinates. Note that the southern California server was not affected. Thanks to Jim Frame and Art Andrew for discovering the problem. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.